Your Hopi PTA dollars are hard at work!
Because of your membership and support, we are proud of the many items and programs that the Hopi PTA was able to fund over the 2018-2019 school year. Some notable examples include:
• Over $140,000 in additional staffing in our classrooms, including two full time aides, a full time on site IT coordinator, front office assistance, the RTI program, and a library aide.
• Art Masterpiece supplies
• Teacher supply closet and supplies for the nurse’s office
• Free First Friday community breakfast gatherings each month
• Teacher supply checks for discretionary classroom spending for each classroom teacher
• 5th Grade Leadership lectures
• Playground supplies
• Supplemental Academic Materials for the teachers including common core workbooks, the accelerated reader program, Scholastic News, etc.
• Hopi yellow folders for all K, 1, 2 students
• Professional development opportunities for teachers
• 5th grade party and celebration
• Chromebook carts
• An aide for every grade level
The Hopi PTA is grateful for every volunteer who donated their time, for every person who donated financially, and for every hour spent making Hopi a better place for our students and teachers!